Re: [armd] address resolution requirement from hosts to overlay edge nodes. Any opinion?

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Sat, 11 February 2012 02:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=scPK7mkIH9YLc8d5evr4GOUELoNEOW+15eYKuWHu9iw=; b=A7SfOp3OY3FJaULNJWhxuNCvDMyEBT7bBzi6WS3yNYS7LT8TfI6TpHAd2ED4Rsc2bk mpkavpn6ynuCiAbYjYVj/43KBzDwK9Y1KYlO1mcIjzDGALGr3kiM94s2F9Y5WlVT4yDz nGLyZQOWxxRaGrpCavIVu6kVfLBuPEpqcylaY=