[armd] address resolution requirement from hosts to overlay edge nodes. Any opinion?

Linda Dunbar <linda.dunbar@huawei.com> Fri, 10 February 2012 21:31 UTC

From: Linda Dunbar <linda.dunbar@huawei.com>
To: "armd@ietf.org" <armd@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:28:20 +0000
x-cr-hashedpuzzle: GDna HZEZ Ht6C H1ZE H7Dt QHDV W37t sOXY uVma yWmf 0gKz 2CzP 4wJS 5OB7 7jIT 7/7U; 5; YQByAG0AZABAAGkAZQB0AGYALgBvAHIAZwA7AGIAcwBjAGgAbABpAGUAcwBAAGMAaQBzAGMAbwAuAGMAbwBtADsAaQBnAG8AcgBAAHkAYQBoAG8AbwAtAGkAbgBjAC4AYwBvAG0AOwBtAHUAcgBhAHIAaQBzAEAAbQBpAGMAcgBvAHMAbwBmAHQALgBjAG8AbQA7AG4AYQByAHQAZQBuAEAAdQBzAC4AaQBiAG0ALgBjAG8AbQA=; Sosha1_v1; 7; {A85D8EAF-165D-4891-9488-CEC9DE45BDBD}; bABpAG4AZABhAC4AZAB1AG4AYgBhAHIAQABoAHUAYQB3AGUAaQAuAGMAbwBtAA==; Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:28:08 GMT; YQBkAGQAcgBlAHMAcwAgAHIAZQBzAG8AbAB1AHQAaQBvAG4AIAByAGUAcQB1AGkAcgBlAG0AZQBuAHQAIABmAHIAbwBtACAAaABvAHMAdABzACAAdABvACAAbwB2AGUAcgBsAGEAeQAgAGUAZABnAGUAIABuAG8AZABlAHMALgAgAEEAbgB5ACAAbwBwAGkAbgBpAG8AbgA/AA==
x-cr-puzzleid: {A85D8EAF-165D-4891-9488-CEC9DE45BDBD}
x-originating-ip: [10.192.11.97]