Re: [Autoconf] aspects of multi-hop wireless communication

"Emmanuel Baccelli" <Emmanuel.Baccelli@inria.fr> Fri, 19 December 2008 13:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references :x-google-sender-auth; bh=namIDCEyKKjCR+f0zaJ1AiAPGDiGZovlh2eQDvIpvLk=; b=f+Lv+QbDhXSuY6kbFY7s2qhQWRshLyk6dahfLbkW/IhTAAL6RXCWrN+pv89mWSXhUg Qw6EAMKbTT+YhQm6GBLG0Bwc7vzznd4xIOSwhKgVK2aVM3zDDMCfASAwnK4o3TOgzCIE tbAqM/TYOuKO+3/rWgx/jVtGslMUNY0ykXTsI=