Re: [BEHAVE] [v6ops] Home NAPT44 - How many ports?

"Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com> Tue, 18 June 2013 20:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6254; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1371587097; x=1372796697; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=wmmuWQofZnh63U964MwLtNu7JgO3hkIcg0+yBj+4SEI=; b=jxWzijboFJDOd9S5d6iG1GDdky9Y3hfKx4AFj/ClUc2mEJW4jfFciQzH IbBwkoBXWo4IXfiASmX3g/VlNNRK+5N0jf756SaYB1rZIwI96LKjaEpHP S2yYAq5iT6fKvQ0bE9WsEFfJm10l/A0afEsTdoWcrTQeJockJFcD9/vqH s=;