Re: [CCAMP] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk-03 and call for sheperd

Jonas Mårtensson <Jonas.Martensson@acreo.se> Wed, 20 May 2015 07:29 UTC

From: Jonas Mårtensson <Jonas.Martensson@acreo.se>
To: Ramon Casellas <ramon.casellas@cttc.es>, "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 07:29:21 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.4.144.165]
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk-03 and call for sheperd

Hi Ramon,

4.8.4: bear in mind that 0 is not a positive integer, and it looks like the definitions involving (2^n) and (2^m) are intended to include the case where n/m is 0.
Ramon> Changed for "n" to say "non-negative integer". For "m", I am leaving it as positive integer, since m=0 would imply an empty frequency slot.

How do you figure that? Doesn't

<Available Slot Width Granularity> ::= (2^m) x 12.5GHz

imply that the available SWGs start at 25 GHz if "m" is positive integer?

/Jonas