Re: [CCAMP] [inventory-yang] poll for network inventory base model

Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com> Mon, 04 September 2023 20:19 UTC

From: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>
To: "mohamed.boucadair@orange.com" <mohamed.boucadair@orange.com>, "maqiufang (A)" <maqiufang1=40huawei.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, "inventory-yang@ietf.org" <inventory-yang@ietf.org>
CC: "ivy-chairs@ietf.org" <ivy-chairs@ietf.org>, opsawg <opsawg@ietf.org>, "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2023 20:19:23 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.48.104.191]
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] [inventory-yang] poll for network inventory base model

+1,
draft-ietf-Ccamp only focuses on hardware inventory while draft-wzwb is more aligned with IVY charter goal and scope and show its completeness.
Maybe from each of two drafts, we can pick one leading operator and one leading vendor to work together and document the merged version.
Hope this can be seen another option for the way forward.

-Qin