Re: [codec] WGLC of draft-ietf-codec-opus-07

Jehan Pagès <jehan.marmottard@gmail.com> Sun, 24 July 2011 16:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=G1ruxn1ScEv8t9reHFY13iJXRDge6SqZAO8ZCY/oI+0=; b=al32jGks6LSg5DBW4ZFWI/AnjOqmkhlYBVKd7C4gEN3vQ2DJ7e+ERUnA20PEx5K37L YGH+WB35x05m4y34wt6A4BnjVfjwsMvPYeuTcBTAFAmsPl3eaz17MVhoGRB3RrPXWyyn BFqoYqOuiAISmH7uvy7aa5XPK6KZNpqED3T1g=