Re: [dhcwg] WGLC: draft-ietf-dhc-leasequery-by-remote-id

Pavan Kurapati <pavan.kurapati@gmail.com> Fri, 01 October 2010 11:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=OkC3S1RYE86CiuGheNiKb0kmq1n724qA1xGjqJDBaZU=; b=TE7U0ve2HBeT+o3GLFlTOJR+hd2FkHVjcxf0lLPVDix/vKS6OIx2iQpwQ0wY7LO4Ik ypcNXN/HJWTcNffe/NXmdCtKIxOqDTyii5LCvrYpUr7eo1UJ5pnz8+sb9ftQtwnjCXUV q+ohsVM8GdjcIoLum5p1caHhwuTiFegMjhefE=