Re: [dispatch] Updated PERC Charter proposal

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Tue, 02 June 2015 16:22 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=8p2hWwCdCrdNyvxBehchgNp8dWmm1FBivYw+2EAkR3o=; b=SGu/E7N9Gjcmqz5AKtJGxDKd19tgKanV/Cn4oVXvj4kNCMQNYiOjW6mUn1FSULWsej F2BpY621fB6wa7Mw33HG8uOzemgFcV7BkNamoQpcLeBIxjiC6sfzQ3mrc/50mu7XHr83 JApybh6Oxia06GJ62hKisKb2UOnsCFZkShngIkL9wy8wagVic/4JpL/HdSwBcmmit9co APwhEQIFej142nS+fw9D9oLRW2+fWOWFQd4p5foY1CvGyQ1XtXsNTDzdHQLoiTGaNxRv GfjW65Vka4EFzaLZ1w4CHyRsa8eogKCiaci1LBNO2X1bqx8fgizLQCMNyJ8xnl3eyKOi mIgw==