Re: [dmarc-ietf] Recipient domain in aggregate reports (#23)

Todd Herr <todd.herr@valimail.com> Thu, 29 April 2021 12:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=valimail.com; s=google2048; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=c2w3Uf9ZIHkMz7KKaOmiGMJyvAuAaybxqVItZYoGsbw=; b=b1Wn5Wu+AamPf9ptno8YG2aJFH7hD7hd9flZUcy88vy4wnP5yv/NtsCzWeZfS4OH0h iXKWxN9hujDsbqw2XAw9jlmyWzEREQswMKTP8pHsQpixC6NqciAYeGmJa/OQXUGsfiW2 n+L96V5a/ERaHhlASOXanI4hkx/eBsQWIo0nzD+7s7wzhzADrpD4+A0QbH9JZQwnrR73 wiTrntdSSE0uwPXS+NtLmxD1FoEWh9DGTqObWlpEBDz0p4hsqYN0PpvV2pu10wn8KZ75 udwzA5baY+uJBAo+4vS/7JcxIw9eCVcuDl7bS2c64YDP9KHAPmHOyZBChrnAzuePusw+ yuew==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=c2w3Uf9ZIHkMz7KKaOmiGMJyvAuAaybxqVItZYoGsbw=; b=lfQklBeVtBJTf27UgwsoT5E3an5TKmPJPRr/9JgrL3k5ww18m6vOZidwlPDVY79r/f TdJf9FbkgATGzYzlAquSF+bfwcYyH1RtrMOxivrps+gBNgeA0C9QR83GxD3uoNG3X4Up m3Ul+otRRk6AncnrzMoE0DRsdqFnyTDWMpj5rnw3Rogf4IWqvKK+usw6fokCQqizsYA8 BbzCWhV+J/w4oe/9kPyLPMmNoTBF66SlNnJOL1gRNoiFRYaeFFj7nzYciOjt1Jt3cPpl rm22XGENNsW0Ayzpa/DEbsml3aoAJarwbRx+Lj2aP70Ym90Zjg1Sh3sfWc4wNSP6PhVC 0UFQ==