Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Sat, 09 May 2015 13:08 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=xlkjj8XAytOSiVAZ6iqflwul6fQqlwjUgfdxV1gpAYw=; b=RTma+HRtJ2kpcs8rD9tCVKQKBxOiQNnTSdvKXfo55GCK5WsXSyLMFMLWLR4+HbVOrj Sz1yIlUbfQkIe7M0T6KQ08q5odSxjPvsGrVbLsbpSPq7pG65LJI5w/hTEFbxvN1Zp8VZ 4UptQG0aCQsbQSFvQDGZIxROqI7oqE+tMoPtMbLyLW4ykupV3J/rQu2TQ0zDJN3s+4XV +/QO9z0sUb3ZgjsWqMvfmyeCAhGllCaccj8al5P/pvhDQd6ETl2dn0FQMxt3JwsosuP/ sKlRiLkjf1x/N7+wJqyGJinNWmepT0NnDuj7P7H21wy2ABPP2zFwPOWpLQBRHtk0cLlX lvmA==