Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Sun, 10 May 2015 10:08 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ebzQxaydwRti4MBEJL+Csnj1NXRHueHZXK1kLuB9aHM=; b=TyRvVKTlKXrwpoDLK4PTnHfRWzy6OGfaAYfgYJSxUvx2xrd9kG1etTb5YVddeQFXBp ldAgt90oxZltpSC7CzMp1u1QbgPFNNXAkhdV4sKyWqUI1jNygizkoTJO+8rd12Pn8Ulb vpp63Mp3GNhSxd6aLYXdAiLbuoNb4EZWD9Sm4R4ttnfFDnK7t6GaPDoxWJTXelMIAJUQ WHQx9v+uG3VSifDq6ToVFeEESWvGKvuh+EQldDHKctBze4F/ZI+BdvCReLgUlXiJ7ycu F81gThcIu8YCkDbTgrqLszK53QBR5QCi/hrGkH016gXnfxSprzN8uXkbROomOQHN/o+M sVGQ==