Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Tue, 05 May 2015 16:37 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=PYZYJm2FOAfvPi6CFfsNiIWxBUBIckIUP7XdGp364M8=; b=K9AWzOAvXA5/bADDcz2wwr7Dc32G07WCHlHuaVWX+MVcEFT0HjWRqa1K9JF9VauU53 PW5x3eL+vSZTqQpmvz2gpc7l6FqvMMWO01CYXRE/TiFpGwD/y1VvFaJu7g6itMWA7cY9 JqFkBMgvrcRtSu7P/EvvsVFBwig/DuYAxQiOsL4yWUaO8hQ5qVinT19+MtDDP6fmIHUN JDON+5PXVngn5SURQJlexSJNI3l3+MtajaZaWecFkiBTuNolx7MALn/PClJzH0FAt0Fr qf0Lsdtb2YqiRQ25lQGBYn6d16eeyl6CzvkDW/AryZ1e27OEr9uoglXwCOvSBR8blLWm yrlA==