Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Sat, 09 May 2015 13:08 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=H8pdkd/TNhmxdULaNG8L68Wykti8yME8QxnWUgvAuk4=; b=UvYTdQH5bFh4ulqlqVUhRDBtj7nxLWDP+TsGiWIq8AFPhfMlIs5AI3N8HEjQSg6iof GI9j5nCnAbmQhpZqzE9GCVLH35BRJmY1tfoVOnxr6179/OjHVO6+Ee8K6CT1u4nLnpf8 rkhnSrsBLOhTFsnwZGQDbEE5zG2JJKngc8Xzd9ZuUkvpi/b4BgBAHj/trNL4LKgI8srm RKemgvmaYsAS4kVcvaKe63cnk62SRpi4wwOJXaiw2Mhwxs5pFJeZPLE6Ke3U1/ZaZB6+ QZom1tE9Q919a9OdXoTumyZUkbTHDCOW6iG3xaicwpQE9CLsiBRl+nQt2kUwxAaliz0O 08hQ==