Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Mon, 04 May 2015 18:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=AZrGdMrmn78jTY0D1/1P2oQtsswembMKJCG2N0eKKpI=; b=ajkPXMbn9jjL6h8aYjiEcx2v1PRl2Yzs75mXio0AQ5ezxAsxQ9vjHca06FuQNU/7K6 HY8GlaBSjH8+/l3XCpqkU33N1l9Be7FNVMpR+/qo9VEWpNaLnzyiYweDIni/LC6QRd3F SuQdIXPWDX0xpISH1CeVZ42S0AkrAvi4mboE1n829fSIMKS7STy9tfDQ0PZO2hbiIS0n torGJaRLTJaOgFPZirwP13YBwxI6xronFPtA5uAeyQwDEoejS1icEBA90cPIUORZqUOs /oURDa9gq/sQtHuwDRdtJlu66/BuuPukPjCqclU23X4IWBfIpNvvI9DrCu2s99xhfBmo jZBA==