Re: [DNSOP] Fundamental ANAME problems

Erik Nygren <erik+ietf@nygren.org> Fri, 02 November 2018 19:16 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=329qvU7wKB3Bzfv9AaajAIqF7k9TPYTgAkRb1x6piJE=; b=MISgiKi4JBEley/OXRIMIp+M9DdgurT7APdFaXlUjYEeGyKejAIrlO1qxMpA9J1/Kw pUzeBgwwd5EbFUviKK1CYhqEeAMLVXDnclOE535nDPzXhQaWUtpfV6yPZkfXzWXuvOk/ xxns7zNOaM6Mrz4juEscwvy/XpEPM7+wtkvqeDdWsnSC92qlsTuFNHO/8asUwabJTEFV jgVxSJFaC8GxeYLoV7/vAaapsJfZL1FUC3lvTgidqTyfV1LqFUuRzbH67hJMtknkgE3D 32kbv6YavbymzQnjpe1/A8rawpvfb1VSNkSV2i9XTQbfGnmAIcrsZt1tt8nakdgchJao KTRw==