Re: [DNSOP] Favor: Weigh in on draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns?

Scott Morizot <tmorizot@gmail.com> Sat, 01 December 2018 15:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=WnFmj0Y4g8c7U5p6rTSg30rq/jy7sQG8xGjFRHD3gqE=; b=Qsm5l0zv/WUT7SCeKbRQrGlrjwgnQcDHkiNhRgsuYTxompfZ5j9R9H3a8hJrlz0zX7 PvQ4IsGTlKFLC9YZsX2u72XxLDhuMScYXiUI8DoE2tgzS/AMJ04CVTwaN1JcQ3M6mtm3 w8JIjEfQFa/xAc3aea4jCMk5jVpGOZV4cpQBS+mzG0tbJDtiOCUt1tglilIhlLkeSZLj nBRSfDBdGL1Pj1y4UtSwfXmL+AFl58YCW34D9mNmPS9egd7WARUHbJ4HtuR5vNWgTbHu A6x1nyUi8ha8EM+8N8oJ+4Yxa6wmLNWW3QqF1BxkelkJNMwF3zfsZiiIVw6xoj/ye+14 rGAw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WnFmj0Y4g8c7U5p6rTSg30rq/jy7sQG8xGjFRHD3gqE=; b=d98ONcG7hmisL/HhVI1l+MeNwdUFZhmUgmtnMdOqhLw3PvehR1MQ9+4oRwTH8xfBDx 4tXHIK5bn2pbSNCxdjvzg/MT4Pn/BqRnn/xMX9HiW++gx7Zm5y2FPGmICKccmu8DRVhp +s1TtZAndtZ/eofknOV/bSvWkzKWqj3Gfxq0o+ZA4KdtuTYZiIg8+ry4Y29tRZI6gVCy c64lRDAlRGfQzAGX6o/LRhKPV0T6mUoJShZzqjkh2SDB1ydLfp8EmzlI2GxyW44BF5Q3 EcyvIQ42nVrXG9sqoZGozMBjAq32kFeRiifUXBFwQMiLx31J7jr2/nM7rx+emopju1aV YEFQ==
References: <CAHw9_iL6CpLf6h_ysWEjvNjzaU2TPk-SyVGzLs_J9Yk_5A4OmA@mail.gmail.com> <46B41554-ABC0-4939-99E3-703E1FD998D5@hopcount.ca> <alpine.DEB.2.20.1811261658250.3596@grey.csi.cam.ac.uk> <23550.37961.117514.513410@fireball.acr.fi> <CAHw9_iJ0XFzErwbUci_WmN1pzZHbapj2JNu4j2YbMFbBt-m+aw@mail.gmail.com> <CAPt1N1m2upV2yJsFVyac6n-_MzFsv_g_fMaYP_UueTFR_3OPCA@mail.gmail.com> <1FBDB971-A632-4E32-A6CF-D422BBF6F8D3@nohats.ca> <CAPt1N1nK=QurJGdoKhJfg6BV6yUn9dtWZBZDfE+PGDmm2SAdvw@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.LRH.2.21.1811301042420.22612@bofh.nohats.ca> <CAPt1N1=4hEMPgS3nJxPwjhhwY=nNDZrq7+dH0M313YBGbfkn3A@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.LRH.2.21.1811301216010.535@bofh.nohats.ca>