Re: [Emailcore] WGLC: draft-ietf-emailcore-rfc5322bis-03

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Fri, 06 May 2022 16:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1651854637; d=isode.com; s=june2016; i=@isode.com; bh=9iQCYLrH2bdbPdRcuQNvdDx0DPdBzbPjWNf6X+XXrmU=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=G7SewejscOM22pHGbybZhGuMLyMxdAZAzqaV/RX/xh/Fc0K9EajnqhApBqg6M7Gk/8E2A5 iWzligIsn0cum494tC7i5exlmXBAQu0aSsr51gWw7nmlF1nQAox6Pat/aw8TWFExO+Y++i EnEkmZ+2ZLGxOWnyKM60sR+mmLIvKn0=;