Re: [Emailcore] WGLC: draft-ietf-emailcore-rfc5322bis-03

Todd Herr <todd.herr@valimail.com> Fri, 06 May 2022 17:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=valimail.com; s=google2048; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+/UNbzU5DnQKe11dtF3tNlzj4hJvTt+kV+Eb/36MjQE=; b=ZNpQQ45k1prxtKvuhlhT0vOz1242d/tuunc3NDmuvuEQHtATnzGIFev7PGfFiMeXa7 tJJM2Y6Tk1SCKcUdLcxxRCWaCi4YNS8SwbPW8LdZ9EVo1GWjvkxDJZfEOn3SClXMAljP CufkZIhdaoMFfK6e0w0kCkAexeFsQjdyQVgsk87Wf+uavPIvT0adOb2B0O8sGKi5vmMj 4TQO1grfN9ULW3zl4IuyMDyrX7sxWyrnzHUO+Pzt+vU2Sk9LcdLuFFntQfyITguWn/sc 5o6cyKJ1d5Bt9S/5j03raRw0Xhek4u4nIOg9Q8eD6EFf5w3E1EmAwVMNw6eb6da30R/M CeYA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+/UNbzU5DnQKe11dtF3tNlzj4hJvTt+kV+Eb/36MjQE=; b=p7qXOqB5qwZg5rc/oi4+7L9PPiW5DbIt8xjssVwLyLs2nFEZiOTgsdVAcC83R5kxSp bNOZukgF2dZJCn9LqOW7RfggkEyb/fqUtR2Z+GTRZCX1VKDmK9ptIBeoa0xHYc9+PPd3 Pfe4rWqRUOcMOhptQJps55TFgBP1HuL+7iVBxG8L/9bUO5/UL8N0X9vszfJG8pcIX1Hp ZU38qtCdnje8rUgtRvJjkL4v1/ZYN7g0n47B6MMxSHZ/xUV8TUCWvjXe7EQEwnBVUs0a Ax40M3/j/SVhNmrUgNpkOdIKPHkmj33X6pTso4i15byYwyXNYsotjtWJS7g+CD4XE3Bo ywBw==