Re: [Gendispatch] some thoughts about ietf communication

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Thu, 29 July 2021 16:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=NFntPdkcp6fFYTp4IowyUz0uL3//hUQNTjIecr/IxsM=; b=TgaF4JZhLyezUqnyS2Mkju2BaWSqQKbOWufY3Py9zxWGx1uXPYQsxl+Em5HcsJA1zO hRpP8pLGNlCqROhRGQ2xYQhFHqLmwKJIp5vaL/bWd+V2O8QUPCcwRVJ9XArKTPsGxn5v GIWCYc7uTNandzbB1qUlMF9jg/4uHgNkVRXnibDEHyHI81R3jZ+dyYCRUgCPgEVjrt0C +4P9ZHPNUkedgG96xTDSQaYk5f7Y6RSDDQe1C1iz6y29PdpULdC/izTxnovUqctDa7cC kfRRP48WNc5HxRcadPRw9BpjEaXEJtL9zPBkZc/Z0RMe1X3qMDMkcdrS8wjHRvLV8Iyz T2PQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=NFntPdkcp6fFYTp4IowyUz0uL3//hUQNTjIecr/IxsM=; b=Iq//8iavr+BvjSHQWY8kUB6+U2P56lx2mb0dq8lmQaWhg7yW7J4yLal8sLphFWIqPU vbzLknEAPhA8V1t5CYf9FyJqcj3bYno7Bu6/IshI5vnFS4dVIj8iU16pRqaLZPgkWZ3u sDOA+Sp+B7hKKHLQWm4UIp+A4PV8UwNqwmNa5JwG7EBJnbwyifX18gL7Nia4NzPQdB4B 73eBKAwoWDNKT8ZCceFXVBi1nMwjiWJCoyMNReGlhGmcrxONg9zLABJZjLkXAiUOzqO7 /Hpk6AWLdw+aO5Hu2RYCieHZXfkyvvE8HYseKqPiy+vhAW+oL7xpZPWfMhVxHg0KsZqz S3Ww==