Re: [hybi] frame length encoding

gustav <gustav.trede@gmail.com> Sun, 22 August 2010 09:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Sey2SFOZcRWbvZgZawlArDhl9R6V1e+voZsCjfZThSM=; b=lVcF0Ef6/ZomT/S/iezoZCqe9dNrUFoWVXWqIwKkS7SsDnnSz+/4Jw6UPyeA7LOI89 QOMfW7EyyvsDOK67md42mKjFtmPezq4ue0/gydDfV5JabJql//ICKNXyovbDvFN4xYqq UoOI5qfmr4K5i3NtWAVHd15FIe2GnyAASlg5Y=
References: <AANLkTimKbmcpgx8k0uXUWvCO=8w9pPrtV=3y4qh6363k@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.DEB.2.00.1008212037190.27211@tvnag.unkk.fr> <AANLkTinrsT+wV48nHvVW_1ChGYffkq7jisU2-PZnMyKg@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.DEB.2.00.1008212123460.27211@tvnag.unkk.fr> <20ef7ed5e135c57c1ee5a741658b9d98.squirrel@sm.webmail.pair.com> <1282423311.2014.6.camel@tng> <224b9ed365bd78fd5e316b8cb5f3f837.squirrel@sm.webmail.pair.com> <1282435214.2014.14.camel@tng> <AANLkTimo0MwZEMn1t1vrASfwC1bx82Q9Z_Ls3wVb-zUS@mail.gmail.com> <b95f074b65875865802f532bb5668ff2.squirrel@sm.webmail.pair.com> <AANLkTi=AXLFPSASV2zkBiUU=1StO=YSrKq_9AZ2ZnVHy@mail.gmail.com> <8cd6ecfebb4a073ecf94c8e1aa56e642.squirrel@sm.webmail.pair.com>