Re: [Ibnemo] [Sdn] Defining a Common Model for intent

DIEGO LOPEZ GARCIA <diego.r.lopez@telefonica.com> Tue, 09 June 2015 21:33 UTC

From: DIEGO LOPEZ GARCIA <diego.r.lopez@telefonica.com>
To: "zhangyali (D)" <zhangyali369@huawei.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 21:33:26 +0000
References: <00f301d09b13$79cc2410$6d646c30$@ndzh.com> <8D15A2BAF93E9C49AB037A0647E5FA643F8490D8@eusaamb105.ericsson.se> <865C20BAAE8BBD4C89E7D6FE694F6B3B2D3CA540@nkgeml505-mbs.china.huawei.com> <017101d09d89$1d9ca570$58d5f050$@ndzh.com> <865C20BAAE8BBD4C89E7D6FE694F6B3B2D3CD945@nkgeml505-mbs.china.huawei.com> <013e01d09ef5$190b6e20$4b224a60$@ndzh.com> <865C20BAAE8BBD4C89E7D6FE694F6B3B2D3CDF47@nkgeml505-mbs.china.huawei.com> <021a01d09fb6$e1c51c00$a54f5400$@ndzh.com> <80B0B523-E50E-46F8-9FDC-CC861D2BF96E@telefonica.com> <A747A0713F56294D8FBE33E5C6B8F58129514E55@szxeml513-mbx.china.huawei.com>
authentication-results: huawei.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
x-originating-ip: [194.74.206.234]
x-microsoft-antispam: UriScan:;BCL:0;PCL:0;RULEID:;SRVR:DB4PR06MB0621;
x-microsoft-antispam-prvs: <DB4PR06MB0621A86E68BCA480B2814811DFBE0@DB4PR06MB0621.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com>
x-exchange-antispam-report-test: UriScan:;
x-exchange-antispam-report-cfa-test: BCL:0; PCL:0; RULEID:(601004)(5005006)(520003)(3002001); SRVR:DB4PR06MB0621; BCL:0; PCL:0; RULEID:; SRVR:DB4PR06MB0621;
x-forefront-prvs: 06022AA85F
x-forefront-antispam-report: SFV:NSPM; SFS:(10019020)(24454002)(76104003)(252514010)(377454003)(52604005)(40134004)(82746002)(86362001)(554214002)(93886004)(36756003)(83716003)(19617315012)(62966003)(106116001)(92566002)(46102003)(76176999)(2950100001)(2656002)(77156002)(66066001)(102836002)(551934003)(110136002)(15975445007)(40100003)(87936001)(189998001)(19580405001)(2900100001)(5001960100002)(33656002)(50986999)(19580395003)(16236675004)(54356999)(5002640100001)(122556002)(104396002)(559001)(579004); DIR:OUT; SFP:1102; SCL:1; SRVR:DB4PR06MB0621; H:DB4PR06MB0624.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com; FPR:; SPF:None; MLV:sfv; LANG:en;