Re: [Ibnemo] Defining a Common Model for intent

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Mon, 08 June 2015 23:20 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Zhoutianran' <zhoutianran@huawei.com>, 'PEDRO ANDRES ARANDA GUTIERREZ' <pedroa.aranda@telefonica.com>, nfvrg@irtf.org
References: <010001d09b13$7b0e19f0$712a4dd0$@ndzh.com> <D191EC7F.1D569%pedroa.aranda@telefonica.com> <A747A0713F56294D8FBE33E5C6B8F581295110E3@szxeml513-mbx.china.huawei.com> <CY1PR09MB092221FAFE89C7ECE3D40FF0A8B50@CY1PR09MB0922.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <012601d09d83$0aa6bb00$1ff43100$@ndzh.com> <CY1PR09MB092236DEBA39BF1DD4E72B13A8B40@CY1PR09MB0922.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <BBA82579FD347748BEADC4C445EA0F2166BBFBC4@nkgeml512-mbx.china.huawei.com> <CY1PR09MB09229081754B94743E889119A8B40@CY1PR09MB0922.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <5FD31D8EDBF4EC468B36D86F04FDB2E873828258@nkgeml507-mbs.china.huawei.com> <CY1PR09MB0922612B766A0078CCE4DA1CA8B40@CY1PR09MB0922.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <004b01d09ede$c63eb0f0$52bc12d0$@ndzh.com> <CY1PR09MB09224B1D7B0773C603467ED2A8B20@CY1PR09MB0922.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <02c601d09fc1$97962b50$c6c281f0$@ndzh.com> <D19B087F.1DA7F%pedroa.aranda@telefonica.com> <BBA82579FD347748BEADC4C445EA0F2166BC0BAA@nkgeml512-mbx.china.huawei.com>