[Ibnemo] 答复: [Nfvrg] 答复: Defining a Common Model for intent

Xiayinben <xiayinben@huawei.com> Tue, 09 June 2015 09:40 UTC

From: Xiayinben <xiayinben@huawei.com>
To: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>, "'Natale, Bob'" <RNATALE@mitre.org>, Zhoutianran <zhoutianran@huawei.com>, "zhangyali (D)" <zhangyali369@huawei.com>, 'PEDRO ANDRES ARANDA GUTIERREZ' <pedroa.aranda@telefonica.com>, "nfvrg@irtf.org" <nfvrg@irtf.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 09:39:40 +0000
References: <010001d09b13$7b0e19f0$712a4dd0$@ndzh.com> <D191EC7F.1D569%pedroa.aranda@telefonica.com> <A747A0713F56294D8FBE33E5C6B8F581295110E3@szxeml513-mbx.china.huawei.com> <CY1PR09MB092221FAFE89C7ECE3D40FF0A8B50@CY1PR09MB0922.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <012601d09d83$0aa6bb00$1ff43100$@ndzh.com> <CY1PR09MB092236DEBA39BF1DD4E72B13A8B40@CY1PR09MB0922.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <BBA82579FD347748BEADC4C445EA0F2166BBFBC4@nkgeml512-mbx.china.huawei.com> <CY1PR09MB09229081754B94743E889119A8B40@CY1PR09MB0922.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <5FD31D8EDBF4EC468B36D86F04FDB2E873828258@nkgeml507-mbs.china.huawei.com> <00b301d09ee4$7b23f2f0$716bd8d0$@ndzh.com> <5FD31D8EDBF4EC468B36D86F04FDB2E873829E0F@nkgeml507-mbs.china.huawei.com> <006001d0a23d$9b432cc0$d1c98640$@ndzh.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.111.53.87]