Re: Last Call: Change the status of ADSP (RFC 5617) to Internet Standard

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Thu, 03 October 2013 18:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=A8Vs3PgAkGfXwPJaqkZk1YncK8+Q+e7OfGTOxiuE9MI=; b=xEIuzPlUSuL1iI00dHk2SxTsOXOi7O7IM4b45akBJeaGB8xjrnvp0LzG5HaI7gocbm nQhi8wWZAPitciPHp7ZizD8i/jvJYPfYNNJzYw9EfnVhkjC/04e+mt8H5/pi1mT8WQoL +67FY4Mm/A7nnFf/aeDcUBbGk+eCEPpjHtCJp/VfxkClNJwx8CD0nNwl/Cf8dzP8MaZU xJMLfQll2GXjt/li7SX0nkVgbvxj/J3FHCUcGhygDF8vMHaQilgUPZUIN5cXCRw8N0LE f3+JwZA8eBYyCNIOlzlmmQLp7hPkt4427JudPfcRz9nCinh1yfPlQNqRJKE+0WG9m2T1 uavg==