Re: 'Geek' image scares women away from tech industry ? The Register

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Mon, 30 April 2012 19:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=A1Qy5bZo/OCPrNrXP4ZuSAjeBS7YuTIKwFlY/1+1uoY=; b=Q3HeeGhRk6wzZID+Cu/ZcWQo9ME7Uvz9VAj4H64bSuo33ue6GJT+gbnulLQG+zqN4t Bm5J69DOHvZFW4SMuJ1sDXvhZU+Z3ZE6DS5y3STkjrAxFXxwqIb27usQYZPq5aQBjqwX FGGu4KAjtl0fqH82w+YzFuWkYzSg9w2K+M0lMGcXymSw/TdlkennNU3xKG+S9/dOGjBU Bhcsp5swvrs3mr8sLrlXbyGRqdnqUNOhhAtxaFWnX5wutG5BerGgv0BhttBygBC41sbD 26LrtBT86kAtjNvJ7DDo8fDx2RjknyB/xZT5EcTkn8RxZvOQjIfs4uoaIAD+stSoSIxE de6A==