Re: Last Call: <draft-resnick-retire-std1-00.txt> (Retirement of the "Internet Official Protocol Standards" Summary Document) to Best Current Practice

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Tue, 03 September 2013 20:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1378241158; x=1409777158; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=8ehLEs95eCDjLg2tguo18sTflc+VspYW1DTClelppvw=; b=EK8/vYcrHp4nRyi2CPHoiyAqKFM2hbQgUewfsevtJoq3QhHGWj4wS6Yg gPhoW/UkYhngoHfYFWPISIG8uU5440yT9g/bnSeeMnWUq9KjVxHAxIqLO X8kHlvGbxTIB6OasikZC8Td9YdOUcwIdxTTdop40uJU3VwzejZD9xZ9XF A=;