Re: RIM patents a URN (and ignores IETF IPR rules)

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Fri, 20 November 2009 19:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=JFVQrSPY7mOaqj1hgJqcyjvLya4Wr0B4Oa2wdfEJWw8=; b=EXR1X6sSZUw6sMl9DKHPfjmbs4LJYpzi3mMvbGwg9hQs3FMA2qFot0zyPpeuL7gVDd 5UgHFYWQX3Aj2CPPFhUOLI/X2bjpUwNBt5jNn4qAQpWzw57g4sNUw1iulZr9eoleNt/+ /nADSF8KG3tt6QxWKwad8dT35qscF3yAk76QE=