Re: why exactly is HRPC for, was Diversity and offensive terminology in RFCs

Allison Mankin <allison.mankin@gmail.com> Fri, 21 September 2018 17:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=a8eRM0nLQ5EiOAoMBYydYkGIsGvlkN/qPGPIniijWCM=; b=lwMV/xvEyrTAxjq122dFIA2YSmZE2v9Eq8YI/twqXlqp0mY+tpWqlbv6uuVqmbD0eS W9c9XyQdBXlRqIQwWZgyxSBq0TqQpJk2drRSFt9XBYWg6yxV6+cDhT/RPDtydWL3UWPy MfVwpVtJThO6JoqV2PCUvN0Mi+lrCk+BewiOuy/QFUGN10L51aQUVOPbZtc4g5l5DMhP TvhV0ubfuLDXN6g+7fNKp+UVzO5nWCLZbJy6+XtaFXPbqAXtphL9JGRCLWa2qmbTTK64 +mJTlYV3QU5/XkCIak+JxP3lwkQhuWzSgs/HF5/3GVKuPaCXMMS3mlL7NVq9HZqQTrRj dvsg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=a8eRM0nLQ5EiOAoMBYydYkGIsGvlkN/qPGPIniijWCM=; b=n8m2hLsjPXZJdRgGtkbgfDEiPuCHFBC78e0T8OIy8oYQGHlB/Uyc3rmavmPt0uWk0L mj0Ant1H7twGvpo/YvMoB1fA4WYDw83c00CR2ql45quWM3LqDOoAgijShFlLNl7Ymb+1 k/1bxXI9i7d72u8DZWUw5KCQIkKDW2ywdJrHhxyPgTIW298soxeoj94tHODkJE5WbF6W 1M7jm6yslTxQtrhcAhoYM7H0JpDdMUP+i33RV2/3zK5nLin0UmELfBvw/VEnHsXrR2Py 84F5xyQWpDzB8VDCINjr148D3yp/fdTCLBJYpiz4QHrxtjxYsoxmNI3D3ajG9NAacvGb G/Pw==