Re: Agenda experiment for IETF 103 in November in Bangkok

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Wed, 16 May 2018 19:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=u+UN+XxGexEb50U3RCI5Jri7xCig0kPhFkWILTRSQvY=; b=so3XZbfwqdmsYVrwnNKoFNPt/Wh8djMuEvwfpsPrKUXUUMcw4eDY7ANGXh366Wl5Hh 9r9RQwUCbxj1je8xOxK/9VjfqUBrdqfKv2U/xvyJH88EnN8iCJCLHotDKUCdyeq9Obfg 2My2HXAmTtZbrEwHrp7BuRIwKwVTfhiFTkR0pQv1weVB0ZokuhJtkg7Qg6rFBb13wVtm sIf3lQoDpSWSdPMv9pW4qZJ7P8fw20ftnU4tmvtpgeuf22ULKjSlBuq4tI/Il+fbE9YN CHxTngDrZQvaxKREVEbrXK4AOIrkaRI/y2IEP0Hd4Wc6dStAr5m3bRS+qinXMD62KLu7 vCGA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=u+UN+XxGexEb50U3RCI5Jri7xCig0kPhFkWILTRSQvY=; b=JdzLEU6jldX98JIlPuNCaawogyk+UQ+5N8n4zn2rl8YfqDlwwwPHM/JRg1+HK66oFO FgHL6uIzcjmvCYmR63tIsfMAIvJoctXefezj3kMLbYpF715LP22owIuHENfqBLIsATG0 NcS72yReC4Pkz9p2a6Gbj7pJMUEl00SRPshCLxTxqeKpGQbPHXUVgmqF4zdE4FafDwem +0pHN568Ux4WWb4N+yYyP0OaXlt/Hx9Ba5gm+jK6/hyD4/p+/+DpxtbdL2hAiFn8m+4j 5xqYpfpdhGYhoBtw5MotXyIU7wjsc2T6c6G04dSlDDzm7tpmzd/jbQC7ep+P/QStA9eH r7WA==