Re: why exactly is HRPC for, was Diversity and offensive terminology in RFCs

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Fri, 21 September 2018 13:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=glZRL78RlEQMh7LbyiWz2c3tMOLrqjLAVo5mkkxAqIY=; b=Ey+0qFD/EdmaZ7WvR9fzLZdh7i+N8bLxwBwT3OGsv9L272i/6OQajBQ7AT9GcDDbRC H6AaT01WPUYERjzPmKStLXQiOLNU7jU/78Ope2L09xb9i5rLFfTm4IlHZX2aJJ2HOpvK crjE72+pttWxB5JibaMl9E2qZ8O9MX5taEagceXoQUQaYO5wrTrT0HjcPTS8Jhv9FR14 KwRvv5z9C1dNNQzECDCr2NZKsMx7vVuKm/9MVRX/SUlg+12p1hvRvK1WNZ7/l+E53HnU CP0MQlgGAWPkDmG/guXetQo8tfMcV0scU27rO8YfgTnc3Rq77fnG346UpO86vv/YfVUJ fB9Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=glZRL78RlEQMh7LbyiWz2c3tMOLrqjLAVo5mkkxAqIY=; b=GmoLeHlc7ipFi2nulqjjJq2LPuuFu1sOQTuckEX+DPpWdmTD2qY0tscfTgyPoySc1d 1AIdmfYBfg2RAiI0AFdsQA55pyazHn3sgwoogXhn97NIH0QXw1YIfKV2oZ3kB27I/o9/ c0leW/QJJa6VTjCuiTNvZpHl268OH16U1OzkUx2IvCOQRUFSIN9vqzm+A0umXksTmkK6 nYfvwxcSkDV2yLXUNA8zQFn5oUbGYeSyhWLYQvS6kWrQakIfCbmWV5vQF+1mcRFa3j63 VozUQzN1ygS8lugDrdwlKKjlRAlz7oCqbR4b1ytyfafinf4wuBJeVYU6MVKLJi6r9ycs 46Kw==