Re: [Int-area] Is IPv6 End-to-End? R.I.P. Architecture? (Fwd: Errata #5933 for RFC8200)

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Thu, 27 February 2020 22:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=gtaCzPNatFatNGHtsYfFZYlBn7leRTn7/ueo3rL75aY=; b=eNB7IMlgdv+a9c/Q61OOnTUBHiF+wn2K+09q9tipWQ+nuDYpFUgJOVXOW/eT5IWKLN bl6+8TXd99/5g+kzFgBOGdof6CKI0zHOCJ0OBpEeJl8solw01jwdRMndEzmpVW/Jkc1N Qz3hZu1+LpxZYjZnxu/sQ94LEHhj6QLESNLPbPRd0UiiDpLEecWau1sTmMwols7dnW+R W5N50Me/z4Elkk/TWy3l5Go8QvwuXPQzQ8SEvaiC/3QCCmytckubAnFFe7qXf+ecuuwL o6DhO9jbkg5wGk87QWT63kH3vxJ4a7UjIchBJUokPgbHldfgX3bZ4xvWiJiG6Wxe4pzX QaAQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=gtaCzPNatFatNGHtsYfFZYlBn7leRTn7/ueo3rL75aY=; b=IZgQaZAiaLZsb4r0TwOJXo5MsnO8yhiV4Dqdo6BLwNUFVtfPtbrKFQkeRT41O9K5Ky 6StYw1WvvLcF56JsSaTyIFz2/bO5SjIS07Bbs5dLUDNzgWz8H/uIgjTT3zt//6Ognhlo 1dAQ8iNy6958e+iDx3JmYRymEG6VdFEo0JFkT5hnQrbjj29TmWtRD5lI9CIiX6qzdh6F uP6R7qqgcce+Ir7u5B3bqdLCBTbpoKcsm93drgbz45nfmLOwi15fQRndS6u7fkCLwAV4 nju/LeTUcnlS46DHAKYGCnX1a7M8Qnz0Buv8Z0IoIX6X8O4esoahlBjZSeP94zb5Q8U3 2JRA==