Re: [Internetgovtech] draft-iab-iana-framework-02 (was Re: IANA changes

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Sun, 06 April 2014 09:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=t6a8S4tv5dfjuRDfjxJzJG2ZYk2bXr0QFB4sCQXk0WQ=; b=PokOwNLbkCxu84uXQArivN9LxS4cd4tOaeqIwNrisOh9oa/tw/onpfzuBw17DMCmSv oicYQ5XST81oOMm9kERfQXjjZrsVh3MM7cwV6eSBwZ4wRJY/dvl7S904TGfLCu4UDKHR yglvphHxQZCQDlsPpa0i8yNqhPMaRVi6jIMZsIRhhmBBhtUqLv24zo/0K9qgu361gPvG krhbcmxalN/m5/+Zudiru+TMZa6kA5gLWfd4tFq5VELZx5fBvPDk+lPH3k+crsnAUnO2 Zw27XvbZFBaYD4q86az3rfW1UCo8VCwmQpaDBxBHCOvllRXCE8ovvlWyDA5WbSd0/tfi qM7w==