Re: [Internetgovtech] draft-iab-iana-framework-02 (was Re: IANA changes

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Fri, 04 April 2014 06:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=A9LTeY8TFPHySsBZ+bUdu4u5kF4RPqqerSP/P1yOAao=; b=puogEuE6wyYYn2BClsz7ww1s65Kzyo4BwM4U3CuZ6tiOnPqJFFT/ZDpiIat1ytRRtY qckYTKqASDUWM2v2BXxlfv7MdWEu6OwxRdJhphK4rDWaCbdIzY5bQ/kNAsiIxKBUj4bb yTYnRNeSuQ1jF4RxzhCHBtfCM8nstkcooCk6EZQG/P8yFPqpMM1JOcctReHAYVBredg1 Ri3/dvKZEETJfxOWIR8AXQBNDlcbjlksLjfWyD4u2XIxfantv8IS+BAGc2KTSwAOucHF ZCpsXrsptgPPrdepWC3e/zaeEoStmEHZ/CUk2RkfsT0tLZ7uBZusAvvl9nqWAzz/oxaO QfyQ==