Re: [ippm] WGLC for STAMP Extensions

Rakesh Gandhi <rgandhi.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 10 June 2020 23:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=cnAJg37sWE0rrgeyEVZPK2HfeZLHjNSp1mPsNGvL5TE=; b=t1OjUGCjJ8YWOcTdVMRlYWJSSjjlKtlDlLymNE1fC/IQ7zN0kSCsY2uUYx31tewgZT MWqLsHBiNzgIFQ0CtFqzJmpQEy/x+UuuD995NXoIEj+nm4OEIgKM8tbbZG+pCutLQRK7 KoQ29WxKGzx71Ht20FUwiXKEXTzYjxjd6g/ag68K0Hdhc2tpj24/sSGgn3/TaMsTqnj6 wpbMOLicqn5yB8IAKDR2eetbNSEylDoKmqlP/+aRqi2o8qfK3TnMMCDphw4J41qqjeEj jbJaqYrJKX8+Y2St85yCCQqzPGN3nHvM2zeuIZfgKupICmQM8eTi2A7rdus8G0ejoE20 gEug==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=cnAJg37sWE0rrgeyEVZPK2HfeZLHjNSp1mPsNGvL5TE=; b=mGyWBs9S+PtszGr1ndp0xnnhk8ufIk9n81I0dcEDB3IkAVIr6OJ87aajjnMLAkibkw sSyBuQh5QvPm5UoQ4uGS6ti+8WMSAUgL1rstyCBAJWNM0d9fUkamUdnbmYvr2/nn6mpO Ohz64ttHT2q6WZCNPwFHRO3+lc26jVnK6yxBkVDzT72etBPoxC+uKenfda8IikFTwnpS JYvnm5HAv5xEs4f41iAyRgu/rrkWe8ejNAqpWWx6gqHCHsFWs/pn7FW8wgIeWerXAKbu AcNDhxN2BQD2Jj54GWmlliPZnz+5mZzYUHNpnUcSVVh7xp8t/n+jANm0XWl12BFNRhxk IyGQ==