Re: [ippm] WGLC for STAMP Extensions

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 10 June 2020 23:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=7Fgp31w6KJZ7dMvpsIP0uigSrMQlof0lyvQlsAGL2s8=; b=RpRdsV/EE5t8eTtzP2nMh2NCsA4TD741fH5DNIP3S9p2l5DGLPE4yOQqC4O76tosPt 6JvbCpE3lq7GGipxR9dKhw//+UBZAuZK10yh1YdFsP/cKiI7b9eKsLlTjDZ4BoC5UIp5 832VU/v+6BxX9DbzzgVlIt1yXiMJUdT5NLt6fYIMaagC+BBvDWMyEOKNULuYDItRC4Ve R1b5SlJxhNXozSNI645xIpcvpL13p4ey2t9TvfUXq+IFLZhskfdmZ27eCfFHs0bFN9P4 gHUAszptkaIGExzdA0pubaUKKIJtv2PydTK4Jc/r99S/lehHJPF5xuqGQ3jv30Cl7hEc 1Ndg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7Fgp31w6KJZ7dMvpsIP0uigSrMQlof0lyvQlsAGL2s8=; b=cCofARGXmvyfv4Oe3WG9e4mrc78lJYd7cLn65Tcn8P/F25NVh/RmTym6BNaGUaiiHc Y9N6pTLBytKjvSPcRp9VndxVTwpYSKmx0OBzmjLwreX+gAVCtU1ZEZ8X0G9/bVYcg9q4 Odp2aSxqzdIVcPZTf9fzkGBYQG1FeDmXON/HVx/veV9MpnvUrhgLLhJJQmDW5vli8H9P hvTyKDEq6PJc3IA+8XsqPPk9Xn04C9yt8MJUNQQFalNvLJ4Zi5eLghvBQLZB5/f1/hrD 4usT7OuhGrOkatTeRQcQoIlb1t1R8lox9kBzkpJDjaTElah0VF7DSHzJutwvHESJ3xf9 ClUA==