Re: [ippm] WGLC for STAMP Extensions

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 11 June 2020 01:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ikKXXJA5QHnHQ8FYQmperOeWmdmDJqEeXXQrYg595JY=; b=O8tyCGGqoO93KyiKSbJift0f7wjsT4ZULwLvchx7I3V+1dLNbz5Wrm7W+vpIP3unVn l8iWh7hMM4sDQlUt+FyfIWFnIPNx+Hw0gdWJHq+RpEXwXcE0T/w/a8iRKG1k5WE8LJPX bu6IM/FCLtcCMzhEjft1JA2XSS9TPt3+uhguv8e9ymICwxxyhHLPHzqHhp1Vr9o83afl vOpq59/CLTaWkXNM5Tiw2wDsJJyKMLqSqK4p4oqUdOSqmJ8UVUXcmW09893Ii326Y7/z Ehcy+ssS4CBE2lTaDYpTgogikhYb2I7Kx6oU7CEiRRLttZBZGMmyoMYLfAcNkvXa40Ur nidQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ikKXXJA5QHnHQ8FYQmperOeWmdmDJqEeXXQrYg595JY=; b=UH2CyPwr6iBJtnj1+ngtAoEDTmzsTJGd67iZTi5A0RdhJA7/RdmJk0ugVQPnzmFw9W EdvdfNERjcm74MJY4sZpW/vi6xdyNFcr70Vi3mD4RX7EZVMplInyt9o5EmH50JP+xy7g OjhzVVxrAQZ0e91ssH006DSiY1ChGvqLffu2d1J3gIvAvNRzge85xyFW1jiYChvapBtc Mt+LHhqYQaQ9FS8jdXI9cO2uRf2FEJui5Dw9jZmY9064qQLdInXgVyFAQwZdSYVaGnu0 GiVo0rQQmwdgV58ew69yuJM3jpBvoYstC4A3cYkxHPDCREy/qJ2nkRSFhah7sDrCZSoZ 5uBA==
References: <CAKcm_gMVc88xpkOMmV7L-ybVCBzw+LhNS6Jw3=iB2gutR0ZhxA@mail.gmail.com> <4D7F4AD313D3FC43A053B309F97543CF0108A608DC@njmtexg5.research.att.com> <CA+RyBmW8hHqidEu_Br6zKpsjfQFVcK14ELhebzcCETMO4WQhMA@mail.gmail.com> <4D7F4AD313D3FC43A053B309F97543CF0108A6311B@njmtexg5.research.att.com> <CA+RyBmUsMGTHGyNbDecHjE5M39rfXz5t2VzC8mMjYBM75WQbXw@mail.gmail.com> <CAMZsk6crUg+GWYu8APgdrW6s_+FD8dgJ8+gM+0oB19jSBPgkxA@mail.gmail.com>