RE: 6MAN Adoption call on raft-chakrabarti-nordmark-6man-efficient-nd-04

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Wed, 20 November 2013 18:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4460; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1384972850; x=1386182450; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=VlqCBRZe+TcobRk2kAEjbVjSJUJNjRWM9fOnXnkkdBE=; b=dwErP0go4FKVWRPJdzyNj3J29xotKbicgJbv8ksVwlFff6W2jvQJGg5t XVVcnUptcmAc7a2MEJkDVDRf+zwsNxTygreJcJwMwYxjx3EuUkT90Fsex arjqJFcjMT49K0PfY9wXzvGaN4HumejGsoCQ7dd6lCSfQdF17tUjnh9j7 g=;