RE: 6MAN Adoption call on raft-chakrabarti-nordmark-6man-efficient-nd-04

"Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <evyncke@cisco.com> Fri, 10 January 2014 11:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4705; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1389352971; x=1390562571; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=vcJZDEDtKghvXTjLaeFRJTVTWQ3rdmEEdRDDihP+cmc=; b=H3TrGUXpvvfYlg4Lyl4riHn6xj7lTb3ym9N9G6rsabo3qa5ZZ5HtApTW btmpDrneGPDs7e8F/PAU/tROjlDJyZYFbuYBmuSGUCzrhhwoKSX9WAbLS 9zZowgn71rR5L5Xl4rRmRN+7mWIIXhIFbHad4X3d2Y0YUxO07uFE7D7o/ M=;