Re: 6MAN Adoption call on raft-chakrabarti-nordmark-6man-efficient-nd-04

Dan Luedtke <maildanrl@gmail.com> Wed, 20 November 2013 09:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=UO4430wkTNMFaNTURfRQzo3grsrTRdw53kkQ1rTuRTA=; b=tqjEisEkvy9J8nBQRqgZyBTHCilMYGERcyZpXqIiTKGGM1RnBFRtcuTEt8WKGYrvE4 G91Lgy/uDJCJ45F3UJGLAWICVsMDwUCW1ewSenPOueuCa1TjwIkCCtHYixvMQbNX3+b6 F/MASDb/flUjw5MI3CjmTgO2ACQ/9DYfS/jcie6kPU0cdMzykjM9NTQ2dq8Muhl4GqME AlcS8BeKSXLDAKW5pD0iaPWzb1S65C2AzS4PX8oA3KM0SbstScefKlLrRGhJ1DapjlQh 5kW8/qlzrFHCFHpx1GlCKB65ZbdmBaXqczg4gbMMNCfGIJjebCdLHpIZ3hi278VrfMz1 YaUA==