RE: 6MAN Agenda for IETF86

"Hosnieh Rafiee" <ietf@rozanak.com> Tue, 05 March 2013 13:14 UTC

From: Hosnieh Rafiee <ietf@rozanak.com>
To: 'Bob Hinden' <bob.hinden@gmail.com>, 'Ole Troan' <otroan@employees.org>
Subject: RE: 6MAN Agenda for IETF86
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 14:14:16 +0100
Cc: brian@innovationslab.net, ipv6@ietf.org

Follow up

In my last email I asked about what criteria was being used because it seems
to me that giving time slots to some drafts and almost none to others wasn't
based on the criteria that you mentioned.
- none of the selected drafts which have been assigned a time slot are WG
drafts so this cannot be based on your stated criteria
- according to my last email, some of these drafts have had only 1 "mailing
list" discussion (omitting authors) so having had more discussions does not
meet your stated criteria for selection.

If there are other criteria being used that I have missed, I would
appreciate an explanation of what they are.
What would actually be fair in assigning time slots would be to give
something like 10 minutes to all active drafts on the list so that everyone
could count on an opportunity to discuss their drafts.

If I am wrong please tell me.

Thank you,
Hosnieh