Re: Limited Domains:

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Mon, 19 April 2021 08:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pxvGXX1kicDL+qUWq/Ff3lZz/qyr+2CIzVXwbp/YxkA=; b=kkLl+g9QwzCX/QPoIZ9hhukkr9kAOcSHrA+TjvkpkVQyW3wrud4IEsFsZsEhp4Rd6f h024nd92l9CSufRH5J2iyxcewWtLMgrjHOwtA2JsV5EZSG5E0l3YmuakhDLJWobvgkms tnuepuuAixMqfsixBpRr7bkzCMhw6DsUULJim3BeHCnbVuVYtez1Cm9zHp9usQWH0Oej o6qEKkWjr7GBa90gx/yFpc1Qg2Bupd//OzqyrxRsEl5l4YLrPHXd9ux4JOCdUWNT2RR6 /Nftd6+1Zo+3SzGPqpS8rRKMrMLCfyz2PiSWptmz8V5E/VE/W5ms1hww2jXPyaTrq1d4 j5dw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pxvGXX1kicDL+qUWq/Ff3lZz/qyr+2CIzVXwbp/YxkA=; b=bfZC6ImJm3OJnuKZ+CuRYrqkdRzwepGZfUk78wtqpHCaracumD4uprjwrOW0AgQqMQ 9j8FkbK2ae4240mkvSBa8gb6YAXTW82MFg01BR4Q1FS935pknPrlw3pf5naQ89eI4jGN 7tGb73McdQHYlO2MdfypCPRphDKAVZmbvXBlMiTmnAXMX5iZI1Bi2OMpMLNNCkySend6 YDDYcviw1gccAvPUVqacemqzLh16nx3gnXA/7QIAKM1hmtyCiPvw4a2lBcGBma7nHMP4 Ura5xBpo34+6zNOkSOYGTgcU6tH5I4jRnmYCJlqT3fmbKKM5OXz5swVgIV1n/2Kk/qc3 +p4Q==