Re: [irtf-discuss] [Internet Policy] Why the World Must Resist Calls to Undermine the Internet

Steve Crocker <steve@shinkuro.com> Tue, 15 March 2022 13:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=shinkuro-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=LmWiJ9Eygri0v1/rtYNGkUrb3khefn+c3jmpiLTiL9o=; b=UTkmVdB7aAWlBqDXMx5h6I74+R6xjENENYi43K3khYxVMwd7zcP788XqDCay1LApCa g+rVt+sA6jrHRLSYB2T5BVbFsHZXWlCl9uceY0pwY9aZJGqXK91mLb0O4DseqRync1B0 4+xssfDoCkzUhdBaJDoF00ss+E7SsVsiXPo5SIVlqwFC2wU/czoFUr1fR4ndOToK1Wu8 Bam51y2u9T5Yw9mSPd3PveIV6Mi9+dn5XHtwLwXNdHSOBFjNefoySlM5gXuZ+p5pqIeV NXOCEl95YnBdRjkik/1eMHT9W+VCsab/nnKHOkx+WeMQ+uZSRAaQf+qs8ouIQ6hWffhK 5x+w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=LmWiJ9Eygri0v1/rtYNGkUrb3khefn+c3jmpiLTiL9o=; b=pC5qkVrI+dDe5HsGC1pBH7vX5c2rYP1jS9tq7s7xXCBDnz0h9rvcqtlzkyMKYVwjyb amr4XK8riqdnaSWeE6WCW0AuV5shG1vPbIrvp4pD8lgsGRU5OX49mR2b4wyl6XY9TwNA tSliP5aAcNhQLg7rphmA0Kux45WqHEuxOZcIX7QxbeOHVWxurWRmPsbT1IU0kC9Eq/UG aSZfAlDEzbVk/w6HlsN+J7ITqBNIGYK4keoX64OqbUbbkXccS1/Ml2DStB52M1NlZo0P e5qWNRRrRhA6MvnzInBI6pGQzKGtIYjVqgFdWFyrYhsPeTqkcHDlhdaqfkYcj/ncRm39 +crA==