Re: [irtf-discuss] Why the World Must Resist Calls to Undermine the Internet)

willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr@riseup.net> Wed, 16 March 2022 02:19 UTC

Received: from fews1.riseup.net (fews1-pn.riseup.net [10.0.1.83]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256 client-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) client-digest SHA256) (Client CN "mail.riseup.net", Issuer "R3" (not verified)) by mx1.riseup.net (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4KJDVJ5VqgzDqKw; Tue, 15 Mar 2022 19:19:04 -0700 (PDT)