Re: [irtf-discuss] [Internet Policy] Why the World Must Resist Calls to Undermine the Internet

David Lloyd-Jones <david.lloydjones@gmail.com> Tue, 15 March 2022 08:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AhA67IpCMuavjy8i8od6jIcp8c2J0UO1RZSkmXifoEw=; b=GUPjXFjtIZW0hG8LwnTCyU0H66wxd/dXrn68X7OkUCMfPqbuauMYp/2koxOrUsd4HG UrdABGAiNN+dPbT5kzL3XwyFQwtuBgoUyzNqC7kMUjBXyx/W5yp9qfmrP5yMiu7f6Ktk B0zKzfO7mxo1R/P3k8UmaFQ3+XEfm6O3/S4ZLL1R8KLYe2SHkeR7IwLjoOvbxLez9RWb r54dAPNS1NNGY3tTbOVLlpYhVfxHhMRdHTsEL0eSA0lV8vyva9WI3n4cwZj8HkjzCHOn WINGLh82RnR6r4+nquSJE2k9DCqRhHmJRxHxSPgIBGpMA8I8009hgztNUQF05UxXvDae Djjw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AhA67IpCMuavjy8i8od6jIcp8c2J0UO1RZSkmXifoEw=; b=mMA5gBk6SigCD9Z5W2CbpK7EvbYCpsINZ39K8G2JV+DfRlE9vkYvpk+5Wdr7MtAgX3 UuNkdt/uAEyQqAbr5UMbCAIj06KWn/3R0GBFqqFi9G3SYEJ5ZC/77h+Pq0XBv4pCw6RA 1exVCpUFXLFFvHjuWS8r1IaS5D9cy/Q5QQcb+CN+ise06WZxfiAJMnEvUPHhR5lCzItX FenTy1leqRmcHYcAiRIx1v8I5W+sNZx4/wexiJNzyUbmEdnHUqiIt/sLFqL7D/HTYZmK T73rsplyNDg/MXnhhpg7avnCdQQUQZGkIsDEh55oW6B9qSt7ELsfoaCVND7IdnR7nL6h F2yA==