Re: [irtf-discuss] [Internet Policy] Why the World Must Resist Calls to Undermine the Internet

willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr@riseup.net> Sun, 20 March 2022 21:05 UTC

Received: from fews1.riseup.net (fews1-pn.riseup.net [10.0.1.83]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256 client-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) client-digest SHA256) (Client CN "mail.riseup.net", Issuer "R3" (not verified)) by mx1.riseup.net (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4KM9HZ0n1XzDr3D; Sun, 20 Mar 2022 14:04:58 -0700 (PDT)