Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Fri, 19 April 2013 17:43 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=rTv7z5V1MvmjZp6Z4ypWSDsi6UfLQga8ZCriDzhdPIw=; b=M+MHUfaPExrNAs/35iagpka9QYPir3m2I9y5CJu9XFfe5+kObTkfuZD10u4+JdEINO d1ODLv7iZ353Am2I7lg2jfFfljk0Ab+K+SN3ytC26oMMlhRbOGAMtXEdcLzbzBA2vZVj kYKt9jEXfSNFZW4POQbkGxH5zuWEg+0XdfmtQKLyj8BlANDkNG+FPAYKYGLZ/Z+4aqdq Zk/DbVfnms8jelPJPzY+Xfze5/ExVOIogwIkSlYd2Rn6b0bUSqNIwk6PvUTz+uM0qBj7 is5DXkVzVW8DaNnfglYxrBb+O3zmZ5OBjIWck4UNgtQOJCdh236asNdSTHlrc7gF4Xl7 2yOA==