Re: [jose] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-33: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Tue, 21 October 2014 21:33 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=qjNRbyOJ2DxC9XQeHp/VuGMLvac4PpPv3nB86FJH7AM=; b=X+d58C6McDyNcHKwNhgtVc3DTK85YNSMO++rYy/Rx+hG9hOB89Wf1xj2JtITF0luJB KmIkQy9XmZvvg7ierFJ+NmGbZaYgbnJHmwcbbfUM/0dwLd08MRdyh80PaMfVmF1ZFiKO yh5XV8sfmlIXDzYMaan34+ZZfg60nUFBCkQklFcfCHE+PMO+Oqp9stXLGCxClsViEnXR op8+blNzChW/dl+pKPPntLbnHQ93WJegX0A+fjjMPoWKSLHcw2ZGlvRQXfzpq6qFl24H cHezvHl+h+jiz3gr3EbXrYh7D/3+mENwA095M4cLRknvchZ/9xTkJ72VPFoQb6baxV+F vwQA==