Re: [Lsr] [OPSAWG] [GROW] FW: New Version Notification for draft-gu-network-mornitoring-protol-00.txt

Haoyu song <haoyu.song@huawei.com> Mon, 09 July 2018 21:57 UTC

From: Haoyu song <haoyu.song@huawei.com>
To: Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>, Lizhenbin <lizhenbin@huawei.com>
CC: "lsr@ietf.org" <lsr@ietf.org>, GMO Crops <grow@ietf.org>, "opsawg@ietf.org" <opsawg@ietf.org>, "rtgwg@ietf.org" <rtgwg@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2018 21:57:17 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.209.217.185]
Subject: Re: [Lsr] [OPSAWG] [GROW] FW: New Version Notification for draft-gu-network-mornitoring-protol-00.txt

Hi Randy,

Thank you for comments on draft-song-ntf.
I'm not sure I understand your second point. Could you please clarify it?
Please note we didn't enforce any specific model on the telemetry yet. This doc only concerns the aspect on how to acquire data from networks. It does support the dynamic and interactive configuration for data acquirement. But control is out of scope of this document, although we confirm that telemetry plus control complete the closed control loop. Maybe I misunderstood your point.
Thanks!

Haoyu