Re: [Lsr] [GROW] FW: New Version Notification for draft-gu-network-mornitoring-protol-00.txt

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Fri, 06 July 2018 09:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12418; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1530870410; x=1532080010; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=wohjtGl2wKa1rmgXIW0CxeG1ZoEnbaiMEGklqdz7e4o=; b=MPZgD7DUHFNSWXCeRhiH53RNJNFFWMzRV/x9hGvzevxGpr2zpTP7i5x3 lbhj0k4X53hapzKYEb+lAqz0fEVlu//5FEsxQc4Z/IO3qiGwgTHa6KlEf gDw8RnONVBnEwwYskhdpgbi8FDNyzakv6m/ORMmmArA1BTR8/IPWJTOOF E=;